Dialogue Designer - Temporary Assignment ( Star Wars Team)
2 days ago
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
The Star Wars team is looking for a Temporary Dialogue Designer for a one-year term.
What you'll do...
- Work with the Narrative team to determine dialogue events, rules and provide supplemental writing for the game's characters in combat.
- Time animation gestures and add polish to in-game conversations.
- Help develop compelling, engaging, and immersive dialogue and narrative system experiences.
- Contribute to the consistency of character realization and development.
- Work with the Narrative Director, Dialogue Designer Lead, and Technical Narrative Lead to provide feedback during play sessions.
You will have...
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Blueprints Visual Scripting system or equivalent.
- Ability to write, communicate and maintain design documentation.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate feedback and apply notes from multiple sources.
- Have a passion for interactive storytelling.