17 days ago
We are looking passion for the games team member who will make sure that millions of end-users enjoy high quality and bug-free products.
As a Development Tester you will:
- Identify, log, and maintain gameplay issues
- Ad hoc and bug regression testing when applicable
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Support the development team in reaching its objectives by working closely with team members to check the state of the game
- Assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for video games and commitment to quality and sustainable software
- Strong knowledge in the areas of PC gaming and hardware
- Intermediate English or higher
As a plus:
- Experience with JIRA or other bugtracking systems;
- Knowledge of modern gaming platforms.
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.