This job might no longer be available.
Development Tester (Mobile)
5 months ago
We are looking passion for the games team member who will make sure that millions of end-users enjoy high quality and bug-free products.
- Identify, log, and maintain gameplay issues
- Ad hoc and bug regression testing when applicable
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Support the development team in reaching its objectives by working closely with team members to check the state of the game
- Assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for video games and commitment to quality and sustainable software
- Strong knowledge in the areas of PC gaming and hardware
- Intermediate English or higher
As a plus:
- Experience with JIRA or other bugtracking systems
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with testing mobile games
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI systems
- Experience with Perforce or other version control systems
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.