This job might no longer be available.
Development Tester (Internship)
Barcelona CT es
7 days ago
The Development Tester will ensure the quality of the game, making sure that the product meets well-defined criteria through analyzing the defined objectives; and making sure they are properly implemented, in a way that provides a quality product that meets our internal and external standards.
- General stabilty test of new versions
- Specific testing of different features and provide feedback of it
- Bug report to Jira and bug tracking
- Candidate must be doing last year of degree/master (programming)
- Experience related to game testing
- Experience in programming or a related field an asset
- Familiarity with database and file managing software (JIRA, Perforce) is a plus
- Good english communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of video game industry terms
Candidates must be in last year of University degree/master or recently finished it
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassin’s Creed®III Remastered.