Development Team Lead
10 days ago
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Development Team Lead whose mission will be to design, develop & deliver web applications to all Ubisoft subsidiaries, manage and coordinate the development team.
You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production.
Your main mission
- Coordinate and participate in development activities: technical design/architecture, database design, unit testing, creation of technical documentation
- Design functionalities, manage multi-level architecture within highly complex systems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Ensure the fulfillment of non-functional requirements: scalability, performance, security, maintenance, etc.
- Work together with the development team, project managers and product owners to define priorities, build the roadmap and estimate the effort
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery, by providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes within the project team
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
The professional value you bring
- Previous experience in an IT professional environment as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, Entity Framework, REST Api
- Strong knowledge in database architecture and design (MSSQL)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and OOD, n-tier applications, distributed applications, SOA
- Experience working in high-performing teams through the entire development lifecycle.
What you’ll bring as a colleague
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Creative, curious, and innovative; suggest system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear;
- Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behavior consistent with words;
- Ability to detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts;
- Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect, and positive energy;
- Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance.