Development Support Player Support Analysts
11 days ago
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
A Quality Analyst is responsible for working directly with our EAX partners to verify the quality of the end to end user experiences of product releases, promotions and programs. You'll conduct manual tests supported by tools and automation to ensure the content created by our partners is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are identified and addressed with a quick turnaround. Our analysts need to be self-motivated, team players who enjoy both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
- Quality testing of our products to verify content, marketing and functional releases and working with partners to resolve bugs
- Deliver technical, quantitative and qualitative feedback on assigned features to the development, content and publishing teams. Be the voice of quality
- Regularly captures key knowledge through creation and updating of resources such as wikis, documents, forums, etc. and encourages others to do the same
- Work with global teams across multiple time zones to help drive the quality experience
- Help drive Bug Prevention and Containment initiatives for the QV team through feedback loops
- Use a Player First approach while thinking about the Quality our players receive
- Proactively work with other team members to facilitate effective testing, issue reporting and overall clear communication between teams
- 1+ Years of industry experience
- Understanding of Bug Prevention and Containment strategies
- Knowledge of automated testing and how to appropriately approach usage
- Flexible and team oriented.
- Good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Player First - Able to communicate how a feature/bug/change could positively or negatively be received, and what impact it may have on our users.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems, how they function and their impact to our players.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure and take ownership of tasks and features
- Strong proficiency in PC and console use
- Naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to analyze results/problems on test projects and recommend appropriate action to ensure product quality.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors