This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
POSITION TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DevOps
Location: Prefer Orlando open to EST time zone locations.
The Development Release Engineer is part of a centralized team (DRE), responsible for DevOps across EA. This role provides vital end to end Continuous Integration/Deployment services to several game titles within EA across a variety of platforms. The role ensures the systems are running smoothly, gathers requirements, provides feedback, and manages configuration management and development build/test automation infrastructure solutions.
- Develop and maintain scripts & software to build and ship games
- Maintain and support virtualized automation farms, proactively identify and mitigate issues
- Monitor and analyze metrics to optimize automation systems
- Maintain tools, integrations, and technologies to support a highly reliable release environment
- Report regular status on assigned tasks and proactively identify project risks and issues while meeting project deadlines consistently
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ year Software development experience
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: C#, C++, Python, Perl, Java
- Experience with one or more DevOps tool chain – Source Control (Git, Perforce, SVN), Jenkins, Chef, Terraform
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work effectively within deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Experience writing, debugging and optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures in MS SQL or similar SQL based database server
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Nomad, Consul
- Knowledge and experience of art pipelines
- Experience with distributed build systems
- Experience with large-scale, high-availability, high-throughput automation systems
- Preferred knowledge in gaming consoles