This job might no longer be available.
Development QA Tester - Owlient (H/F)
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
6 months ago
- Become a master of the game and its mechanics ;
- Work closely with developers to ensure stability of features ;
- Represent QA in specific Sprint Planning Meetings ;
- Define QA dependencies for assigned Features ;
- Find and report bugs for the different areas of development ;
- Ensure the tracking, follow-up, re-testing and regression of bugs ;
- Be pro-active in communicating with different departments when necessary ;
- Contribute to the writing, updating and improvement of test plans.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position ;
- Experience working in an Agile environment ;
- Inquisitive nature with a good ability to investigate and analyse problems ;
- Methodical, rigorous and ready to become invested in the project ;
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented ;
- Familiarity with at least one bug-tracking tool: Jira, Mantis, or DevTrack ;
- Experience working with Unity Hub is a plus.
Founded in 2006, Owlient has sharpened its expertise in free-to-play games through Howrse, an equestrian management simulation game, which has been live for over 10 years and still gathers more than half a million monthly players.
Active in 28 countries with 27 studios, Ubisoft has won over gamers worldwide with its high-quality, cutting-edge franchises. Today, Ubisoft boasts one of the richest and most diverse catalogues in the industry with top selling brands.
As an integral part of Ubisoft’s mobile division, Owlient is currently focused on developing long-lasting mobile games to bring AAA Ubisoft brands on mobile. We’re looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us as we unlock our next level of success.