15 days ago
Maximum Games and Modus are part of the Maximum Entertainment Group- a multinational development and publishing group dedicated to bringing the highest level of innovation, technology, and creative ambition to the global games market through its growing family of brands. The group currently consists of five studios and four publishers and leverages each entity’s unique capabilities and brand identity to deliver influential and entertaining content to gamers worldwide.
An integral part of our central porting services team, the Development Manager will steer the production process, ensuring that games are developed to the highest standard and released on time. This role combines a deep understanding of game development with the skills to manage projects effectively and lead teams successfully.
If this is the right environment for you, we are currently searching for a Development Manager.
This position is full time, hybrid (remote possibility with some travel into the office) and will be based out of our studio in Debrecen.
In this role, you will:
- Manage game development projects from concept to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Lead, guide, and manage the development team to ensure that they work effectively and deliver high-quality work.
- Work with various stakeholders within the company to ensure clear communication about project status, challenges, and requirements.
- Monitor the project's progress, identify any potential risks or issues, and devise strategies to mitigate them.
Ideally, you have:
- Experience with at least one shipped game, ideally on a console.
- A solid understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
- Spent at least 2 years in a production or leadership role within the gaming industry.
Additional Information: All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.