This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
The Rigging team creates systems to support character and vehicle animation by developing body and facial rigging systems, animation interfaces and by supporting animators with technical setup and production.
Role and responsibilities:
The role of an Associate Development Manager is dynamic and multi-faceted. It requires great customer service, a solid ability to prioritize tasks, balance multiple deadlines, and excel while working with many internal clients. Reporting to the Development Director, you will work in close collaboration with the Development Directors and EA Create: Rigging Management, in addition to supporting other EA Create Rigging Department team members and all EA Create clientele. You will help manage scope and budget for individual projects, working with Rigging POC's/development teams to ensure all needs are met to deliver on time and on budget, and help in managing the daily operations of the EA Create team.
- Assist in managing multiple projects across the EA Create organization
- Communicate with team and team partners to ensure understanding and support
- Help manage EA Create capacity plan; project scoping and planning; and change requests
- Ensure projects are within spending limits for time and resources
- Track and assess issues by working with other DM/DD's in department
- Prioritize and resolve issues through creative problem solving skills; recognizing and balancing priorities of eliminating the root causes of problems
- Demonstrate/display good customer service and instill that customer satisfaction matters
- On board new EA Create team members
- Champion adherence to EA Create operational protocol
- Help make process improvements and connecting the EA Create team
- Help refine tracking processes
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in Project Coordination in a creative industry (games, VFX or Animation)
- Experience with Shotgrid (formerly shotgun) and Jira
- Ability to work with artists and an understanding of the creative process and its impact on our needs
- Organised and calm under pressure