Development Manager - PGA Golf
19 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last-minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that!
- You will manage a diverse development team which generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists, and Designers.
- Manage the development of multiple features in a Waterfall-Agile hybrid environment for outstanding entertainment products, having a relentless passion for creating high- quality player experiences.
- Be responsible for the planning of your assigned features and all associated work, continuously monitor and assess execution, organize product and project review meetings, and work with colleagues from other studios to adjust dev operations and plans as needed.
- Ensure that project and product objectives are achieved according to the established schedule and effectively managing all aspects of the plan.
- Help us manage risks, communicate status, identify challenges and create action plans to avoid, mitigate or remove them.
- Manage the professional development of team members, establishing goals based on their personal development plans, aligned with our business objectives, and will continuously monitor progress through ongoing one-to-one meetings and quarterly conversations.
- Manage performance and conduct annual reviews together with peers and management.
- Resolve challenges in a collaborative way, ensuring team satisfaction.
- Be a culture champion for our studio and our community, an agent of change helping us continuously improve diversity, equity and inclusion in everything we do
- 5+ years of project management and 2+ years of people management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), tools, and processes.
- Bachelor's degree (or training / experience equivalent to ) in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Game Production/Development, Business, etc.;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Hansoft), bug tracking systems (e.g. DevTrack, JIRA), data analysis tools and sound business and operations fundamentals.
- Experience working with distributed teams in a diverse and international setting.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.