Development Manager - Korea
8 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
We are the Korea Partnerships Team and our mission is to empower creators to turn passions into a career by enabling their full potential through opportunity and development. As a Partnerships Development Manager, you will lay a foundation of growth for creators while helping build the communities of Twitch. Development Managers bring opportunities to learn, network, and grow through the Twitch creator ecosystem. You will cultivate and uplevel the live streaming experience of many broadcasting partners of Korea, aiding in their professional ambitions.
You will work with a wide array of teams, including Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Global Partnerships. You will have access to the latest technology, game-changing ideas, all while working with impassioned team members. You are comfortable leading and advocating for programs, voicing your opinion in a crowded room. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the creator market, have strong organizational skills, client management experience, and can be an effective communicator through public speaking. You will report to the Director of Content, South Korea
- Participate in team collaborative meetings developing concepts to improve the growth opportunity for all partners
- Develop communications and documentation for both education and program outreach
- Build scaled programs based on streaming best practices.
- Identify networks of creators with shared interests and audiences, tailoring streaming best practices to their needs.
- Continually improve educational formats to provide value to creators.
- Challenge perspectives believing in the value of working together.
- Provide recommendation and direction on partner development strategy
- Identify and escalate project risks, and ensure performance is tracked and measurement
- Manage the project pipeline of your work
- 3+ years client and program management experience
- Provided value-add recommendations to enhance systems and programs
- Experienced in accelerating growth of content markets, creators, and programs that can self-sustain.
- An understanding of important business metrics and how to convey those to creators and team members
- A creative thought process with a passion for teaching creators how to grow
- Public speaking experience
- English speaking
- Existing relationships with gaming or non-gaming community content creators
- Familiarity with Twitch as a broadcaster
- Previous employment at a games industry or broadcast media company
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Language Study Support
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , etc. )
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: TW7034
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.