Development Manager - FIFA Software Quality Assurance
6 days ago
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! We proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
Join us for a fulfilling career while defining the future of interactive entertainment.
As a QA Development Manager, you are the owners for the QA plan from end to end for a product or major service/feature. You will scope the strategy for the QA business on the project, performance managing the delivery of those plans from pre-production all the way to post-launch activities. You will report to the Development Director on your assigned project.
- You will coordinate across a versatile team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
- You will collaborate and help create the Quality Plan; establish a project budget, forecast a staff plan, communication plan and an overall test strategy.
- You help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
- You will help us improve the effectiveness of the QA effort by assessing current practices and incorporating new strategies, including further use of technology, automation, career management of staff, and development of new test tools.
- You will communicate risks, concerns, and successes to partners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have 2+ years Project Management or Project Coordination experience.
- You are fluent in current project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, and Lean Methodology).
- You have Jira Experience.