This job might no longer be available.
Development Manager - Create (Audio)
11 days ago
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
EA Create Audio is an award-winning team creating audio content for numerous titles focused on uniting creative talents and technical expertise to guide industry-leading audio. There are many exciting projects underway and we produce progressive audio content for in-game products from multiple studio locations.
What a Development Manager does at EA:
The role of DM is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring strong collaboration skills, great customer service, a solid ability to manage tasks, balance multiple deadlines, and will excel while working with many internal partners. You will report to the Development Director and help manage scope and budget for individual projects. You will also work with Audio POC's/development teams and Create Audio DM/DD team to ensure all needs are met to manage the daily operations of the Create Audio team.
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join the Create Audio team at our EAV studio who is passionate about both people and project management to provide daily production partnership to the teams.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will:
- Help manage multiple projects across the Create Audio organization
- Help with the Create Audio capacity plan, project scoping and planning, and change requests
- Resolve issues through creative problem solving skills; recognize and balance priorities of eliminating the causes of problems
- Track and mitigate risks
- Reconcile basic financial information for reporting
- Partner with Create Audio and game development teams to ensure alignment
- Demonstrate good customer service and instill that customer satisfaction matters
- Champion adherence to Create Audio operational protocol
- Help make process improvements and connecting the Create Audio team
- 3 or more years Project Management or Project Coordination experience
- Effective collaboration across all levels of an organization, especially in a distributed team from different studios and time zones.
- Proficient in project management tools, such as JIRA
- Adaptable, eager, and can retain a high level of detail
- An understanding of the creative process and the impact on our project plan
- Positive team-based attitude