This job might no longer be available.
Vancouver, British Columbia
8 days ago
Artworks is a highly-engaged content creation team within EA Worldwide Studios. We are creatively motivated and focused on high end visual production across multiple genres and art styles. Working with our game team partners around the world, we share a unified passion for creating amazing experiences and industry-leading visuals. We are adventurous and creative. We are courageous and we take chances. We look for pioneers who cut new paths and conquer challenges with fierce determination. We look for the best in everyone.
Role and responsibilities: The role of DM is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring great customer service skills, ability to prioritize and balance multiple dependencies, and have knowledge of how to excel while working with a multitude of internal clients. The DM will work in close collaboration with the other DM/Development Directors and Artworks Management, in addition to supporting other Artworks Department team members and all Artworks clientele. The DM will assist with managing scope and budget for individual projects, working with Art POC’s/development teams to ensure all needs are met to accomplish on time and on budget, and help to manage the day to day operations of the Artworks team as well as outsourced vendor resources. As a DM on the Artworks team, you will report to the Sr. Development Director on the team. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Comfortably manage high volumes of assets and their related dependencies
- Communicate with team and team partners to ensure understanding and agreement
- Help manage Artworks capacity plan; project scoping and planning; and change requests
- Track and evaluate issues by working with other DM/DD’s in department
- Assess and mitigate risks proactively
- Resolve issues; recognizing and eliminating the causes of problems
- Demonstrate/display good customer service and instill that customer satisfaction matters
- Onboard new Artworks team members
- Advocate adherence to Artworks operational protocol
- 3-5 years Project Management or Project Coordination experience
- Build relationships across all levels of an organization, especially in a distributed team from different time zones.
- Enjoy working with artists and an understanding of the creative process
Nice to Haves:
- Strong Excel skills- advanced or expert level preferred
- Experience with Shotgun
- Experience managing out-sourced vendors
- Experience working in the Film and/or Gaming industry
What's In It For YOU? Glad You Asked!
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture is powered by creativity and individuality. Health, Dental, Financial offered (ESPP and RRSP matching); Bonus and relocation assistance also offered.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.