This job might no longer be available.
Development Manager Co-Op - FIFA (8 Months)
10 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
- Help develop project schedules
- Help manage team capacity plans, project scoping and change requests
- Track and report on project status and team metrics
- Assess and communicate on status of risk
- Evolve processes and update the corresponding documentation
- Support engineering and design team with their daily requirements
- Educational background: Completing a Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- Enjoy working with a variety of teams, including team members across different time zones
- Experience in Project Management, Product Management, games/software development an asset
- Advanced skills in Excel (can perform complex functions), JIRA or Monday.com an asset
- Work with others in a team-oriented environment and be an individual contributor
- Navigate quickly changing project requirements and real-time feedback
- Positive team-based attitude
- Cares about games and delivering a high-quality gamer experience