This job might no longer be available.
Development Manager (9 month Contract) - DICE - UK Remote
11 days ago
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based
in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful
Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation,
Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving
force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the
chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We are looking for a project manager working in a remote capacity from the UK who
is passionate about gaming to provide daily production support for their team(s). You
will create an environment that enables our excellent teams to focus on what they
are good at and support them with administrative work and production support.
Reporting to the Lead Development Director for your area, you will manage feature
planning, time, resources and reporting. You will be an essential person in the daily
operation of the teams you work with and the main contact point for your developers.
What skills does DICE look for?
Project Management experience from within software or games development. You will be passionate about efficient projects and processes that support great products.
We believe that you will have experience working with (or equivalent):
- Project management frameworks such as Agile and Waterfall
- Manage multiple requirements from different teams
- Tools, e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Microsoft and Google products
- Scope and Capacity Management within the project
- Track and communicate project status
- Identify and manage risks within the project
- Guide your team to achieve our milestones on time and at quality
- Provide support for your developers
- Support a culture that encourages creativity and collaboration