19 days ago
About the Position
We are looking for a Development Management person to join our Shanghai team. You will report to Studio development director. You will manage the development scrum teams for us including artists, designers, software engineers, QA, and other production staff. You are the keepers of the project schedule and play an important role in successfully moving the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring a focus on product quality, collaboration and communication. You will partner with producers and leaders in different territories to ensure the project is managed on time, to quality and within budget. Come join us!
- Establish the project development structure and guide the project team to proceed;
- Develop the project roadmap/schedule with estimation of the scope of work and determine the resource plan to meet the product requirements. Determine the resource plan to meet the product requirements;
- Monitor the cycle of each development process, identify and mitigate the risks.
- Produce milestone report and ensure the deliverables are on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Manage budget for procurement, travel and outsourcing; Identify and mitigate risks during the whole project cycle;
- Communicate to project stakeholders including oversea partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes.
- Ensure adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
- Enhance personal understanding of the production process and offer input;
- Provide input for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates); can facilitate process improvements across departments;
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years Project Management experience including 3 years working in game industry
- 3 years of leadership experience (line management).
- Experience managing projects in SCRUM.
- PMP Certification.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.