17 days ago
You will lead the Quality Verification team's efforts towards building and improving the end-to-end quality strategy for our Star Wars Strategy Game. You understand both the current software testing processes and the future opportunities in using technology solutions and data analytics.
You will partner with development, production, design and other quality verification teams to agree on project goals and determine the path to achieve them.
You will report to our Quality Verification Development Director II.
- Lead the quality strategy for the Star Wars Strategy Game including both software testing and qualitative feedback.
- Manage quality verification teams.
- Partner with Development to improve the player experience by emphasizing quality verification throughout the development lifecycle.
- Project status reporting and the identification/mitigation of risks on the title.
- Share wins and insights with other teams to help all teams learn and grow together.
- Manage resources and planning, including budgeting, budget tracking and project capacity planning.
- Mentor experienced project leaders, including managers and individual contributors to help them succeed in their careers.
- Collaborate with team members to build the future vision for the team and inclusively leading the change.
- Discover opportunities in process, workflows, technology and data analytics to improve the quality verification process to move the discipline of quality assurance forward.
- 5+ years project management or team leadership experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing people, including managing managers
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (such as Waterfall and Agile).
- Understanding of the game development product life cycle, from concept to live operations
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $130,250 - $199,400
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $120,450 - $199,400
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $147,400 - $199,400
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $120,450 - $161,750
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $120,450 - $188,600
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.