Development Director - Player & Quality Insights
11 days ago
Development Director – Player and Quality Insights
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
The Player & Quality Insights team focuses on understanding player behavior and designing player feedback activities to help develop high-quality games to meet our player's expectations.
Our team helps game teams understand the quality of the player experience by delivering insights and feedback to teams, helping them translate that feedback into actions and by providing a continuous view into their overall quality trajectory.
If you are passionate about delivering the best possible player experiences, this is a role of a lifetime.
The ideal Development Director is passionate about delivering the highest quality games in partnership with our talented team of developers across our worldwide studios.
You will report directly to the Head of Player and Quality Insights and oversee the operationalization of the overall global strategy, budget, staffing and risk management. You will also ensure our overall operational excellence and the growth and mentorship our worldwide operations team.
We are an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes all qualified candidates. We value diverse teams, unified through collaboration, culture and craft, and encourage our team members to bring their unique perspectives to the table.
- Help achieve the strategic vision and goals; establish practices that ensure organizational success.
- Communicate with the team, leadership and partners; connect daily tasks to organization goals; support our vision.
- Organize and help the team to remain focused and on track, address conflicts or bottlenecks; provide project and goals context; established mindset for continuous improvement.
- Mitigate risk on an ongoing basis.
- Build and evolve our team; identify resourcing needs, foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that enables employees to reach their potential.
- Monitor team performance to identify risks, opportunities and industry trends.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum of 8 years project management and team leadership experience.
- Education requirement University degree bachelor's or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in multiple project management methodologies
- Established change manager, you excel at the opportunity to solve business issues and through strategic vision and process improvement.
- Manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding. dashboards and measurements to support the needs.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.