This job might no longer be available.
QA Automation Engineer (Senior)
10 months ago
The ustwo Europe Studio is looking for an experienced Developer in Test for our product development and delivery team at the Senior level.
You have significant experience as a Developer in Test (or equivalent) working with an array of technologies, and are comfortable working in an agile, collaborative environment alongside the design and product teams.
You will work collaboratively to solve difficult problems and build great products with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, product owners and delivery coaches. You will be a senior participant in the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of market-leading applications.
ustwo works very hard to win interesting and challenging projects, and you will have a prominent role on projects that make a meaningful impact to our clients, their customers, and the world. We work across the project lifecycle, from highly strategic discovery work to launching large-scale build projects and everything in between.
- You will be responsible for ensuring robust testing during feature development and testable software architecture is maintained.
- You’ll be expected to be a lead participant in testing direction for projects, and assure that the apps being built meet robustness, quality and security requirements.
- You’ll work with delivery coaches, designers, developers and tech leads to ensure we're building high-quality, engaging products.
- You will be client-facing at times, capable of representing ustwo in both technical and non-technical discussions, and able to engage directly with client teams and stakeholders.
Must have experience
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years professional test automation experience
- You have significant experience in one or more of the following technology pairs:
- Android: Espresso & Kotlin
- iOS: XCUITest & Swift
- Web: Cypress & TypeScript
- You have experience testing API’s with Postman or an equivalent tool
- You have experience with exploratory testing
- You have experience setting up Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines
- You have experience with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- You are a clear and confident communicator, both written and verbally
- You have experience working within development teams in agile environments such as Scrum / Kanban
Nice to have experience
- You have experience with accessibility testing
- You are a hands on, caring, resilient, analytical, patient, results-oriented, and humble person — you get things done.
- You have a strong appetite to explore new technologies and share knowledge.
- You welcome feedback and look to improve project development and understanding.
- You are able to interface and communicate well with non-technical team members and stakeholders.
- You are able to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- You value collaboration in all stages of a project.
- You have good humor and like to have fun!
We strongly believe in hiring for diversity, and we want to hire people who display strong potential. The key to your success and our success is hiring people who have a passion to constantly learn, share knowledge with others and display constant curiosity. We believe in the power of the introvert and extroverts and our Studio culture provides opportunities for colleagues of all persuasions to be heard, have ownership and clear opportunities to progress.
We have a warm and welcoming culture. We are a transparent company and work hard to distribute leadership across the studio. We are an equal opportunity employer and very much value diversity and inclusion. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We seek people of all ages, genders, stories, cognitive capabilities and backgrounds.
Salary Band in London (Senior: £50,000 - £70,000)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.