Developer Relations Manager
Brighton, United Kingdom
7 days ago
Unity’s Enterprise Support team is looking for people-minded problem-solvers who love fighting fires, making friends, and influencing people.
Operating on Unity’s front lines, we ensure the success of Unity productions all over the world by solving the problems that everyone else gave up on as impossible. Our customers create everything from small mobile projects to AAA console games and immersive multi-user VR experiences, and they’re going to need your help to get their projects to maximum performance, stay super-stable, and ship on time. Rest assured, you’ll never be bored at Unity.
As a Developer Relations Manager (Industry) , you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together. You’ll be coordinating Unity resources to respond to customer emergencies, working with key contacts at our customers to surface issues and product feedback, driving the constant improvement of our work, and generally making sure that our team is always on point and always on time.
This is a ‘less technical’ role within the technical support team, but a passion for learning new skills and technologies will serve you well.
This position is located in the Brighton office and reports to the Enterprise Support Manager. Travel may be up to 25% of the time.
- Own the technical support relationship with a selection of Unity’s highest-profile customers
- Escalate urgent customer issues and independently push to solutions by enlisting resources both inside and outside the technical support team
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure the resolution of emerging issues in real-time
- Create and maintain real-time reporting of responsiveness, service quality and customer satisfaction and use the data to help drive Unity’s customer care culture
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Unity
- Diplomatically collaborate with a wide variety of customer personalities.
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Fluent English-speaker
- Top-notch social & communication skills, and a highly-proactive personality
- Able to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organization and customer base
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Previous employment in the automotive/AEC industry
- Experience as a Technical Project Manager/Technical Account Manager in software production
- Programming experience both compiled and interpreted languages
- Fluency in additional spoken languages - French, Spanish, German, Russian, Swedish, Finnish
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.