Developer Relations Content Specialist (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
9 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a Developer Relations Content Specialist to work with our team as a contractor. The person in this role will incorporate a passion for games with their technical and artistic abilities to create engaging and exciting media and help manage developer content. We are looking for someone who loves games and is familiar with artistic concepts such as composition, storyboarding, color, and lighting which are vital to the creation of attractive and engaging images. The right candidate will be organized, methodical, and pay attention to detail while managing, reviewing, and maintaining Fortnite Creative mode content.
Please include a screenshot portfolio with your application.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and reviewing user-generated content while engaging and promoting the growth of developers in the community.
- Creating exciting images using Unreal Engine to showcase new content that will be used in-game and on various social media platforms.
- Becoming fluent in Unreal Engine & related tools to help support developers and their content.
- Operating a CRM and other similar systems to accept, reject, and review content submissions, giving helpful feedback to developers where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Strong grasp on concepts of composition, cinematography, color, and lighting in visual media.
- Experience working in Unreal Engine
- Passion for games and creating image/video content.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment while accepting constructive feedback
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Experienced with video capture and video editing software and CRM systems (bonus).
- Experience with Maya, Photoshop, and/or Blender is a bonus.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.