17 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented and experienced DevSecOps Engineer. As a DevSecOps Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to build, implement and operate our cloud infrastructure, define secured architecture, automate security and product CI/CD processes as well as engage in DevOps and security activities.
You’ll also work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. In addition, you’ll help make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Lead design, implementation, and integration of various information and cyber defense tools using scripting languages such as Python and Bash to create fast and intelligent responses to common and/or critical cyber incidents.
- Monitor security events and perform triage analysis to identify security incidents.
- Identify security tools and lead operationalization solutions from POC to Production (e.g. API Threat Protection, Container Security, Cloud security, etc).
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud, and Monitoring environments - help build infrastructure, tools, and services to improve delivery and availability.
- Work closely with Product & Data Security, Engineering, and the DevOps teams to define security strategy and execute on it.
- Be part of product architecture and infrastructure design - design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in networking.
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS cloud architectures ,containerized environments and micro-service while applying best practices and building secure and resilient architecture.
- Passionate about technology and security and well informed on information, security principles and practices, cybersecurity trends, news, and best practices.
- Proven experience with Linux and using languages such as Shell/Bash, Python.
- Experience with security solutions in cloud production environments (DDoS, WAF, IDS/IPS, DB-FW, K8s security, etc).
- Knowledge in Kubernetes fundamentals.
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, GitHub-Action, GIT - Advantage.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.