9 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented and experienced DevSecOps engineer.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build, implement and operate our cloud infrastructure, define secured architecture, automate security and product CI/CD processes and engage in DevOps and Security activities. As part of the DevOps team, you will work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. Make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Lead design, implementation, and integration of various information and cyber defense tools using scripting languages such as Python, Bash to create fast, intelligent responses to common and/or critical cyber incidents
- Monitor security events and perform triage analysis to identify security incidents
- Identifying security tools and lead operationalization solutions from POC to Production, e.g. API Threat Protection, Container Security, Cloud security, etc.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud, and Monitoring environments - Build infrastructure, tools, and services to improve delivery and availability.
- Working closely with Product & Data Security, Engineering, and the DevOps teams to define security strategy and execute on it.
- Be part of product architecture and infrastructure design - Design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects.
- Passionate about technology and security and well informed on information security principles and practices, cybersecurity trends, news, and best practices.
- At least 3 years of cybersecurity hands-on experience
- At least 2 years of experience with cloud architectures (Such as AWS or GCP), containerized environments, and microservice while applying best practices and building secure and resilient architecture.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Python.
- Experience with security solutions in cloud production environments (DDoS, WAF, IDS/IPS, DB-FW, K8s security, etc.).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- understanding of SIEM technology (i.e. ELK), incident handling, incident response & Automation