18 days ago
Ubisoft IT is looking for a DevSecOps Developer who can bring their software development expertise to Security & Risk Management’s (SRM) Security Engineering team. In this role, you will help design and build secure, end-to-end software solutions to support the automation and engineering needs for SRM, as well as working alongside other internal teams.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements and feedback collected from stakeholders;
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes, and design and develop systems with an aim to improve availability, scaling and performance;
- Ensure tradeoffs are well known and documented;
- Define and build test scripts for Quality Assurance purposes;
- Review code and suggest improvements and optimizations;
- Maintain code build pipelines, test and debug code using testing frameworks that are optimized for CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building full stack applications using front-end and back-end development with technologies such as React, Angular JS, Python, Java, or other;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, storage and caching solutions;
- Experience testing and debugging using a testing framework;
- Experience with systems architecture including microservices and APIs;
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and practices;
- Experience working in an agile or scrum environment.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.