This job might no longer be available.
DevOps engineer (10006084)
Moskva, Город Москва, Russia
13 days ago
Wargaming Moscow is a new exciting division that was founded in 2017. Our goal is to deliver legendary mobile game experience with the high standards of Wargaming products. You have a chance to build something great as a part of our Moscow studio - we are looking for a DevOps engineer to join one of the new projects.
What will you do?
- Administration and upgrading of existing server architecture on AWS\Bare-metal servers
- Preparing scripts for app deployment on dev\production environments using Docker, Ansible
- Preparing server infrastructure deployment scenarios using Terraform
- Organizing load testing of the backend part of the application. Administration of information and service infrastructure (monitoring systems, log aggregation, vcs)
- Improvement of existing CI\CD processes
- Communicating with Enterprise AWS support
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with AWS across multiple hosting regions (Route53, S3, EC2, VPC, ASG, ECR, Lambda, ElasctiCache)
- Experience setting up CI/CD systems: Terraform, Ansible, CircleCI, or similar GitlabCI
- Experience with monitoring systems: CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, Statsd
- Preparation of dashboards, alert organization management
- An idea of working with the ELK stack. Initial configuration and deployment experience
- Experience in administration of VCS services: we use gitlab (organization of backup, fault tolerance)
- Experience with docker-description, creating docker images, experience with multi-stage builds
- Experience in organizing alert management (alert-manager, pager-duty or similar)
Skills for automating routine tasks via bash\python
- Confident command of at least 1 scripting language (bash/php/python)
- It will be a plus: Experience working with Docker Swarm container orchestrators, K8S, cloud ECS, experience migrating applications with multiple dependencies to K8S\ECS
- Experience working with mongodb, documentdb, experience migrating databases via AWS DMS
- Understanding the concepts of bake-image, bake-infrastructure, experience with Packer
- Experience with monolithic\legacy systems
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!