This job might no longer be available.
DevOps Test Automation Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleDevOps Test Automation Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
Summary• Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm charts
• Knowledge of Jenkins Groovy / Pipelines
• Experience with JIRA or other defect tracking system
• Ability to work with geographically dispersed team
• Able to grasp functional aspects well (quickly and with minimal guidance)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Open for accommodating changes and to experiment with concepts confidently.
What you'll do
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA in Computer Science with 4+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Knowledge of Jenkins Groovy / Pipelines
- Used monitoring solutions to check general health of environments.
- Hands-on experience in TFS or GIT, aware of branching, merging etc.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills and able to work with team.
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions.
- Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions.
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.