This job might no longer be available.
Montreal QC ca
13 days ago
Ubisoft IT is looking for DevOps specialist to join the team in Montreal within our Customer & Marketing Solutions team (C&MS) .
C&MS creates solutions focused on delivering amazing experiences to the player and a higher quality of work / life balance for our internal partners. In our team, we are interested in technology, online communities, digital marketing and customer management.
We believe that being data-driven and leveraging technology innovations are keys to reach our goal through agile product teams.
If you want to join a worldwide multidisciplinary & passionate team of: Product Managers/Owners, Scrum Masters, Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, QA, and UX/UI professionals, working from 7 countries and coming from even more, here’s what the role is all about:
The DevOps Specialist is responsible to maintain the current platforms and DevOps tools used within the C&MS team. He will also contribute to the development of various tools, lead development best practices within a DevOps team, and participate to the platform development design and architecture.
What you'll do:
- Improve continuous integration and delivery systems;
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate new development and improvements into the build & deployment process;
- Work with dev teams to setup CI\CD tools to deploy projects to AWS and other cloud providers;
- Participate and lead internal development best practices sharing;
- Evangelize DevOps and automation culture around the C&MS department;
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards.
- Baccalaureate Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- 3 + years of experience working on web application development and experience in databases system;
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with AWS and cloud computing.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash);
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.);
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.);
- Knowledge in RESTful API design and implementation ;
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Google, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
- Oral and written comprehension of english & french;
- Communicate effectively & make complex information accessible;
- Be self-motivate;
- Work effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in an Agile environnement.
They are C&MS! Join them!
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.