29 days ago
As a DevOps Specialist working in a game team, you will be involved in the automation of several of our processes and proposing improvements to the pipelines for our cloud-based tools, game servers and game builds. You will work on the architecture and packaging of our cloud applications, data availability. You will be collaborating with several teams from around the world and within our studio.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage our AWS Accounts and EKS Clusters hosting our cloud-based tools and services
- Manage the CI/CD, and their associated tools, on the cloud or Gameloft’s own datacenters
- Maintain our Docker images and some of our command line tools used in our pipelines (Python, Go)
- Automate the management of the infrastructure with Terraform
- Review the security of our systems in collaboration with our security teams
- Implementing tools related to monitoring and alerts (Prometheus)
- Optimize the infrastructure and tools scaling to keep costs low
- Documenting technical procedures and policies
- Standardize the infrastructure with the other cloud teams
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.S. in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Experience with databases (NoSQL and SQL)
- Experience with CI/CD (test-driven development, GitLab CI, Helm)
- Experience with installing and configuring proxies, firewalls and load balancers
- Intermediate networking knowledge (DNS, OSI model, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS)
- Experience using configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience using infrastructure tools (Terraform)
- Fluent in French and English (with strong written and verbal communication skills)
- Strong communication skills
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable gaming experiences on PC and Console? Look no further than Gameloft Paris Studio!
Our human-sized studio is made up of 20 talented professionals, including seasoned veterans and fresh new talent, all working together to create a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our focus on quality and player satisfaction drives us to make games that our players love and we're proud to work on.
If you're ready to join us on our journey and share our passion, then let's create something amazing together!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.