This job might no longer be available.
5 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
A DevOps Engineer in the LiveOps Testing Services team works collaboratively with software engineering, testing, and operations to deploy and operate our products and services in our pre-production and production environments. The primary responsibility will be to improve the continuous lifecycle of our testing services – from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement. As members of Live Ops Testing Services, a multidisciplinary team responsible for testing in the Infrastructure Engineering & Operations group at Wizards, we contribute code and make recommendations for improvements to our technologies and processes. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise in the development and reporting of quality engineering in evolving environments and workflows while championing quality and having fun doing it!
What You'll Do:
- Creating and refining CI/CD pipelines for Testing and Development.
- Building, optimizing and deploying Docker files to Kubernetes.
- Analyzing cloud-based architecture for standard methodologies.
- Developing monitoring and alerting tools specific to the products they support.
- Participating in application code reviews with testers and developers.
- Performs testing and other related duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years supporting multi-tier applications in a DevOps capacity.
- 3+ years automating the testing of cloud-native and hybrid systems.
- 2+ years engineering external cloud-based infrastructure solutions in either Azure or AWS.
- 2+ years of experience crafting code in scripting and compiled languages on Agile teams with daily code commits.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.