15 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
As a part of the DevOps team, you will work with Playtika’s top-ranked and the most downloadable free social casino games that are available on more than 5 social networks and different mobile platforms.
The DevOps Engineer in Playtika is involved in all phases — from design to maintenance, full support is provided during the design, development, implementation, and delivery of the functionality.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in Linux System Administration;
- Experience as a Release / DevOps engineer will be a plus;
- Extensive knowledge of Linux Systems;
- Good knowledge bash or any other scripting lang;
- Experience in using Git;
- Understanding of DevOps principles;
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of docker container and orchestration tools;
- Knowledge of MySQL (Maria DB, MemSQL) and NoSQL products (Aerospike, Couchbase);
- Confident in Ansible, Kafka;
- Understanding of basic network services and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSH);
- Good spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Teamcity);
- K8S: setup, administration;
- Java, Maven, Spring framework, Netflix;
- Service mesh, Istio on top of Envoy, Kubernetes objects (configMaps, daemonSets, canaryDeploys,etc);
- Enterprise BIG-IP architecture;
- Understanding of Scrum practices.
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
- Being a part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve quality of service;
- DevOps Engineer is taking part in scrum team processes and discussing technical requirements, understanding features and sharing information with other IT members;
- Being a focal point for R&D teams;
- Deployment to dev/stage/production environments;
- Definition of monitoring metrics for specific feature/service being developed by the R&D team;
- Communication with IT service owners;
- Participate in the investigation process (in case of any issues/incidents for the specific R&D team.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses ;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!