15 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have over 35 million players.
Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily as a digital entertainment powerhouse. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Vinnytsia office full-time.
The DevOps Engineer in Playtika is involved in all phases - from design to maintenance, full support is provided during the design, development, implementation, and delivery of the functionality.
We offer to all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
- Social package, including sports and enrichment classes compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Own educational platform with courses, training programs, certifications
- Annual salary review
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Internal Mobility Program
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- By the way, you can feel us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
In role of DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
- Being a part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve quality of service;
- DevOps Engineer is taking part in scrum team processes and discussing technical requirements, understanding features and sharing information with other IT members;
- Being focal point for R&D teams;
- Deployment to dev/stage/production environments;
- Definition of monitoring metrics for specific feature/service being developed by R&D team;
- Communication with IT service owners;
- Participate in investigation process (in case of any issues/incident for specific R&D team.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in System Administration;
- Extensive knowledge of Linux systems;
- Strong knowledge of Bash scripting, basic Python skills;
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Experience with at least 1 of configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of CI/CD processes;
- Experience working with Docker, VMware;
- Experience with Web servers/reverse proxies such as Apache/Nginx, Nginx as balancer.
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.