This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
- Setting up and maintaining DevOps practices to support all development activities and growing operations
- Developing and improving CI/CD tools and practices
- Working on containerization (Docker)
- Improving and facilitating work between studios in different parts of the globe
- Collaborating with IT on infrastructure design and problem-solving
- Implementing monitoring and alerting solutions to provide visibility into the infrastructure and application performance
- Assistance with Perforce administration and scripting
- Providing support and mentorship for other team members
- Creating and maintaining documentation of owned systems
- Evaluating and integrating new tools and technologies to boost productivity
- Contributing fresh ideas and bringing innovation to our tech stack
- Professional working experience in software engineering as a DevOps engineer or a similar technical role
- Solid experience with setup, configuration, and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins scripted/declarative)
- Hands-on experience with Docker and orchestration of containerized services for both Linux and Windows
- Working knowledge of C# or Python
- Experience with provisioning/configuration as code tools (Ansible or Terraform)
- Good knowledge of Perforce
- Basic knowledge of Linux system administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
Nice to have
- Knowledge of security aspects
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of the distributed build systems
- Passion for games
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality) and BUPA dental insurance for PCF's employees and their families.
- Access to wellbeing platform - Gympass for employees and family members.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Online Polish and English language classes.
- Access to the pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
PCF Framework is a home of coding experts who ensure that the key areas of the Unreal Engine used by PCF are being properly developed across different games and platforms. The team also makes sure that we have less systems to maintain while remaining competitive and is responsible for driving our architecture and R&D initiatives forward.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.