This job might no longer be available.
2 months ago
Moon Active is a Unicorn company valued at over $1B. We produce exciting and engaging entertainment for players across the globe and pride ourselves on developing top quality casual games that invite and allow players to connect with one another.
We're looking for a talented and experienced DevOps engineer.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. Make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments - Build infrastructure, tools and services to improve delivery and availability
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design - Design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Moon Active platform, up-time, infrastructure, scale and costs
- Work alongside Architects, Developers, System administrators and other tech leads in the company
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps
- At least 3 years of experience with Python and Scripting Fundamentals
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience with cloud architectures such as AWS or GCP
- At least 2 years of experience administrating Linux based systems
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as SignalFX, Datadog, Nagios and other monitoring technologies
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes)
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with Redis, AWS ElasticCache or any other key value DBs
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.