Ho Chi Minh City Other / Non-US vn
4 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support
- Participle on the conception and setup of an automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on-site and on cloud
- Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
- Share and assist colleagues in the conception, development and the platform functionality
- Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments
- Work with the infrastructure team to find innovative solutions
- Work with the team manager to conduct performance reviews
- Recommend new technologies and platform development strategies
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with the team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field with solid knowledge base
- Previous experience in software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Keen attention to details, good service mindset
- Being able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Knowledge in Agile workflow methodologies , and Scrum and Kanban is must.
- Good self-learning and can-do attitude, growth mindset, taking ownership and initiatives in foreseeing risks/issues and proposing innovative preventive solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills with all levels of management
- Being up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Experience on Cloud infrastructure as Docker & AWS is a plus.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous . Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations. SURVEY
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes.