11 days ago
Chromatic Games, the creators of the Dungeon Defenders franchise, is offering the opportunity for a talented and driven DevOps engineer for our upcoming title Dungeon Defenders: Awakened. We are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer to work under our Lead Engineer, to usher in our new projects with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and grow.
YOU may be a great fit to join our team! We’re seeking a skilled DevOps engineer that thrives in an iterative development process from a given concept to completion. In this position, you’ll work closely with our Lead Engineer, Design Team, and Producers to achieve Engineering goals and ensure the project’s vision comes to fruition. Your mission is to continually improve critical systems for both our development team and players.
Remote Work: Hybrid work model preferred. However we give consideration to individuals of unique abilities.
- Work with our world-class video game development team.
- Write clear, maintainable, and portable code.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments to meet project goals.
- Continuously improve DevOps tools, processes, and procedures.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Participate in the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Support and manage our custom multiplayer platform “PlayVerse” to ensure ongoing service for our players.
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps Engineering.
- At least 1 year of experience with Cloud Native technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architecture.
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines (SVN,Jenkins).
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience with Apache 2.x and Windows Server.
- IT Support (Internal and CS Assistance).
- Love for video games.
- AWS Associate Level Certification.
- Comprehensive health package for full time employees.
- A casual, vibrant, and friendly work environment.
- Flexibility to start your work day at a time that best fits your personal schedule. Required to work eight hours a day, with core hours being 11AM to 5PM.
- Profit Sharing Options with tenure.
- Stock Options.
- Unlimited PTO and two weeks off around new years when the studio goes on holiday break.
If all of this sounds like something you want to be a part of, joining a cohesive team that likes to have fun while being professionals, then let us know. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Chromatic Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a notice to our email@example.com email.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Chromatic Games and the country where you work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.