DevOps Engineer, Service Intelligence
28 days ago
Team Name:IT - Infrastructure Engineering
Job Title:DevOps Engineer, Service Intelligence
Blizzard Entertainment's Service Intelligence team is looking for a skilled full-stack DevOps Engineer to help maintain and improve our services. The SI team builds and maintains a centralized platform, including Configuration Management Database (CMDB), a Metrics warehouse and data aggregation infrastructure. This platform provides key insight on its global infrastructure and service reliability. Service Intelligence within Blizzard IT provides both IT and game teams with information and analysis that allows the organization to run in an efficient and effective manner. Team members have a deep understanding of how an IT organization operates as well as expertise in data collection, integration and analysis.
The DevOps Engineer will join a small team, focused on rapid service delivery and excellent customer service, additionally encompasses the responsibilities requirements below.
- Develop and support Blizzard Entertainment's CMDB back-end
- Expand, maintain and improve the integration between a wide and varied array of data sources
- Innovate to continuously help IT improve its services to the business
- 24 / 7 on-call support for the CMDB and related products
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with AWS services
- A minimum of 4 years of experience supporting full-stack on-prem and AWS websites
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Python programming
- Proficiency with Docker containers and Linux operating systems
- Proficiency with IT infrastructure: networking, storage, security
- Proficiency with CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with IT operations, processes and best practices, such as CMDB and ITIL.
- Experience with Data Science: ETL, modelling, forecasting, and analytics
- Experience with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Blizzard Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other protected group status. If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.