DevOps Engineer (Python)
10 days ago
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support operations teams in automating and troubleshooting of deployment pipelines and Online features;
- Work collaboratively with production teams to help them deliver their online projects according to the roadmap;
- Develop online services and features aimed at supporting games production and operations;
- Participate in medium to large-scale, complex, cross-functional technical projects;
- Contribute to the ongoing efforts to document systems architecture and flows for general and technical audiences.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Background in computer science with few years of DevOps work experience is preferred;
- Strong experience in Python
- Proven successful experience in web backend development, deployment and operations;
- Good knowledge in automation, configuration management, monitoring and log collection;
- Good knowledge of web technologies and architectures (RESTful service, SOA, JSON, websocket, container, microservice, ...);
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Bonus, good to have:
- Know how to implement a REST API
- Having done some monitoring (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.)
- Infrastructure: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of C++ and C#
- Knowledge about GCP, AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge about 1 or more Unit Test Frameworks
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and/or Network architecture
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.