DevOps Engineer (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
11 days ago
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work in our new Game Streaming team with our partner.
As a DevOps Engineer of the Game Streaming team, you will be implementing CI/CD best practices for our interactive game streaming platform for internal and player facing applications. You will contribute to the development of our infrastructure according to the needs of the team, working side by side with the Product and Development in a fast and creative atmosphere.
Our team members are self-sufficient and have a problem-solving mindset. We are looking for people who are passionate about gaming and who are always one step ahead in development processes and release management.
We expect the candidate to be curious, open-minded, polyvalent, and comfortable exploring new architectures and solutions to deliver a brand-new platform.
- Work closely with teammates to design and build highly scalable, available, and reliable CI/CD processes using Ubisoft-recommended practices and tools
- Oversee release management for cloud and native applications as well as related SDK
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to our services; implement service monitoring strategies and optimize service performance
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Gitlab and at least one additional CI/CD framework
- Experience with Container technology such as Kubernetes, or Docker
- Experience in automation, testing or monitoring framework development
- Experience with configuration management systems and cloud infrastructures such as OpenStack, AWS, Google, or Azure
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed and contribute to the APIs integration on the client side
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.