DevOps Engineer III - (Contract to Perm) (Mobile Central Tech)
12 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last-minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that!
Mobile Central Tech DevOps Engineer
The Mobile Central Tech team is looking for a talented DevOps engineer to build and maintain cloud infrastructure automation for several projects that support our portfolio of world class mobile games.
In this role, you will partner with the Development Directors and Technical Leads in the EA Mobile Central Tech team to gather requirements, design and build automated CI/CD solutions to support these projects.
- Design and develop Infrastructure as Code to support projects deployed in AWS and GCP.
- Create and deploy observability solutions to meet requirements for monitoring and alerting.
- Analyze performance and scalability to find opportunities for improving performance and lowering costs.
- Ensure the security of infrastructure by applying industry best practices in partnership with Corporate IT and Corporate Security teams.
- Participate in on-call rotation supporting feature launches, special events, and emergency escalations.
Required Skills and Experience:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4+ years relevant experience with cloud infrastructure administration
- Public cloud hosting providers (AWS or GCP)
- Cloud deployment technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- Cloud networking concepts including DNS, VPC, and Load Balancers.
- Linux/Unix system administration
- Cloud technology solutions including: workloads (EC2/Compute Engine), databases (RDS, Spanner, Mongo, BQ), and caching solutions (Redis, ElastiCache).
- CI/CD tools such as GitLab Runners or Jenkins.
- Observability tools such as Prometheus, Splunk, ELK, and Grafana.
- Familiarity with security fundamentals for cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS Well-Architected Framework)