DevOps Engineer – Digital Distribution Team
8 months ago
- Work with development teams on the core infrastructure needs, standards and deployment scenarios
- Sustain the existent core infrastructure and help in integrating new technologies, while ensuring system stability
- Collaborate with fellow team members on setting up the infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Debug performance or deployment issues
- Ensure proper documentation and traceability by improving deployment policies and procedures
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- A working understanding of coding and scripting (Java, Python);
- Experience with automation/configuration management systems (Consul, Terraform);
- Working with Linux
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker);
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services;
- Working experience with RDBMS and NoSQL;
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always available service;
- High curiosity and self-driven nature, attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Good team player and communication skills; fast learner and willing to improve himself/herself daily
- Experience with AWS
- Solid experience with HA and scalable systems
- Know-how on security best practices
- Experience with Memcache / Redis
- Experience within an Agile team
Why join us:
- Because you have the chance to work in the greatest growing market – Mobile Advertising and to grow in a multiple-opportunities international organization.
- Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems and platforms used by thousands or hundreds of thousands of people to benefit of our Advertising offer.
- Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication.
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Motivating salary.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
As part of the Digital Distribution team, you will work on the platform that delivers content to our mobile gamers.
The successful candidate will be an analytical person with a good technical background, such as software development skills (Java), operating systems skills (Linux/Unix) and eager to build automation. Previous experience in an infrastructure or DevOps team, with operational tasks besides development and implementation, is highly desirable.