DevOps Engineer (DevOps)
2 months ago
We’re 11 bit studios - producer and publisher of video games. You might recognize us from This War of Mine and Frostpunk. We’re based in Warsaw but operate all over the world. More games mean more challenges, which is why we are expanding our team.
If you are looking for a place where you can develop by helping to create meaningful experiences that have a real impact, then you are more than welcome to join us on board.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automation solutions that support the process of game’s production,
- Analysis of the game’s production process to understand areas where automation can be used to improve pipelines and workflows,
- Creating frameworks for test automation and asset validation.
Things we’re looking for:
At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar position,
- Experience in work with setup, configuration, and maintenance continuous integration/delivery systems (preferably with Teamcity),
Solid understanding of Python,
Experience with compiling and deploying game builds (preferably using Unreal Engine),
- Deep knowledge of at least one version control system,
Experience with Ansible or any other infrastructure-as-code automation tool,
- Experience working with Docker,
- Very good communication skills and fluent English.
Nice to have:
We are offering you:
- Experience with game development, Unreal Engine,
- Understanding basics of the C++ compilation process,
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus or any other monitoring tool,
- Experience working with Azure,
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model (3 days from office, 2 days from home + additional pool of remote days per year),
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations,
- Training budget and in-office library,
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.