DevOps Engineer - DRE
4 days ago
DRE are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are a team of over 100, located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We pride ourselves on providing automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams.
We are looking for someone to join the Development and Release Engineering team (DRE) in Seattle or North America - West as a DevOps Engineer and provide excellent services to our internal partner development teams. This engineer will report to our Development Director.
- You will work as a technical liaison with partner development teams to address build, infrastructure and CI/CD related issues
- You'll be creating and maintaining automation pipelines and workflows
- You'll identify gaps/toil within build & automation workflows and implement automated scalable, reliable and repeatable solutions
- You'll monitor and address automated systems issues
- You'll be working with IT and internal DRE team on expanding and maintaining build infrastructure environments
- You'll provide regular status updates on assigned tasks and identify project issues
- Azure DevOps experience
- Source control management tools (e.g Perforce, Git)
- Proficient in implementing CI/CD pipelines (e.g Jenkins, GitLab CI, ADO yaml)
- Proficient in shell scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
- Virtualization environments and tools (e.g VMs, vSphere)
Nice to haves:
- Unreal experience (e.g Unreal Build Graph, UGS, Gauntlet)
- Configuration management tools (e.g Chef, Ansible, Puppet, and Terraform)
- Familiar with best practices around automation security
- Artifact repositories (e.g Artifactory, NPM, NuGet)
- Data reporting (e.g Splunk, ElasticSearch)
- Cloud platforms (e.g AWS, GCP, Azure)
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- A desire to collaborate
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Successfully manage responsibilities and know when to ask for help
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions