DevOps Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleDevOps Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
Summary• Work with Developers to fix environment issues
• Work with Developers to manage code deployments
• Work with Developers and architects to help them design their code for our infrastructure
• Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on assigned modules.
• Create and optimize production grade monitoring and respond to alerts
• Create runbooks for monitoring alerts
• Identify automation to improve quality and consistency and drive down delivery times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Good inter-personal skills. Should be able to motivate others
What you'll do
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA in Computer Science with 4+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience of Terraform
- Hands on experience of Ansible
- Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Knowledge of Jenkins Groovy / Pipelines
- Challenge manual processes and script where ever possible
- Hands-on experience in TFS or GIT, aware of branching, merging etc.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills and able to work with team.
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions.
- Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions.
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.