This job might no longer be available.
Desktop Support Engineer
13 days ago
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Desktop, Laptops, Peripherals, Applications and Windows Operating System related issues.
- Knowledge of Networking, AD, DNS, DHCP VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and GPO, Jira related troubleshooting will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of Perforce, Outlook/office365 configuration.
- Assertive communication skills (written/Verbal) with the ability to deal with users at all levels in organization and customer service orientation.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exposure on remote management tools and workflow.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule work and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment logically and effectively.
Help Desk Job Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and maintaining workstation.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems.
- Assembling of computer, Installation of Operating System, and other software.
- Installation of PC’s, Network printers over the Local Area Network.
- Installation and troubleshooting of software’s, including operating systems.
- Installation and Configuration of Office365 client software’s
- Keeping inventory of PC’s and other computer peripherals.
- IT Enablement for New Users in terms of System configuration, deployment & Email.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Attending & Resolving Day to Day Desktop Calls.
- Minimum of 3 years supporting Windows desktop/server operating systems
- Exp. in technologies including Active Directory, DNS and DHCP and group policies will be an advantage
- Document all processes and create user training manuals
- Able to work in high pressure situations to find timely solutions
- A deep problem solver, able to think on your own and develop quick, sound solutions to complex problem
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We offer competitive salaries and annual performance-based bonuses.
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!