Desktop Support Analyst
15 days ago
SummaryAs our new IT Support Engineer you will be primarily responsible for acting as a go to point of contact for all IT related queries, service requests, and incidents. This will involve managing requests, helping users resolve day to day issues, onboarding new employees, supporting various IT projects and initiatives, and otherwise directly contributing to the success of the Global Service Desk team.
You will be based onsite at our central London gaming studio.
What you'll do
What will your role involve?
- Log, prioritize, and/or respond to requests for service and incidents of service disruption in accordance with agreed service levels (SLAs).
- Provide level 1/2 nd line technical support in a friendly and empathetic manner, escalating to more senior colleagues and/or leads/managers when deemed appropriate.
- Follow globally defined policies, processes, and procedures.
- Routinely review knowledge base articles and identify gaps in documentation.
- Facilitate IT inductions for users joining the business to ensure that they can hit the ground running from an IT perspective and have the information they need to succeed and thrive.
- Identify reoccurring problems and present potential solutions.
- Be a trusted source for IT information and wayfinding.
- Ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date in systems of record.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other teams.
- Assist regional leads and managers with IT projects and initiatives as needed Provide user assistance via phone, email, walkup, remote support, and virtual smart bar.
Why should you work for us
As well as the opportunity to work for a people first organisation where you will be able to grow and develop your career. We also offer some outstanding benefits that include:
- Yearly Bonus
- Pension scheme up to 10% matched
- 25 Days Annual leave + Christmas Closure + Birthday off + Wellness days + Bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance + Dental Insurance
- £50 a month wellness budget spend it toward your gym or massage for example
- Access to Perkbox + Yulife
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- +Many More
What we're looking for
Ideally you will have experience or skills in the following, if you don't tick every box that is okay as training will be provided
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in a fast-paced service desk or technical support role.
- Experience providing remote technical support.
- Experience with video conferencing tools such as Zoom.
- Experience using ITSM, issue tracking, and/or asset management tools.
- Working knowledge of computing/networking terminology
- Experience supporting Google Workspace (G Suite).
- Experience supporting Mac/macOS.
- Experience supporting Office 365 and Windows.
- ACMT, ACiT, or ACSP certifications.
- Understanding of ITIL guiding principles and practices.