This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
Ubisoft International Production HQ is the headquarter of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to join us on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
As a designer, you will join the Editorial Technology team whose main mission is to help production teams innovate and contribute to the dissemination of know-how within Ubisoft.
- Drive independent research around core game development topics
- Digest and reformulate content from multiple sources into one cohesive set of information
- Collaborate with leads and experts to develop and maintain extensive documentation
- Work with a programming team to develop prototypes to showcase the learnings and support the concepts presented in the documentation
- You have a first professional experience in the video-game industry
- You have at least minimum 1 shipped title(s) and working knowledge of game mechanics
- You can produce high-quality documentation
- You have good communication skills
- You know how to conceptualize, analyse and explain game development concepts using various tools and technology
- A fluent level of English is mandatory
Nice to have :
- Knowledge of image editing (mocking up) tools is a plus
- Interest in breaking down complex concepts to explain and analyse them
- Excellent video game culture and games knowledge
Ubisoft, a great place to work :
- Fun at work : immersive events in our games, a lot of conferences and webinars, celebration evenings (out of Covid-19 context), playtest sessions….
- A caring and collaborative culture that encourages knowledge sharing
- A dynamic environment which leads to continuous innovation and improvement, where everyone’s ideas have the opportunity to shine.
- Working with experts in their field and enthusiasts who take up the challenge of pushing the limits of video game/entertainment every day
- And many other benefits!
Job located in Saint Mandé (France), metro line 1 and 9, RER A
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.