16 days ago
Founded in 2007, ZeniMax Online Studios was established to take the legendary Elder Scrolls franchise online. Since then, we have attracted and developed internally some of the most talented individuals in the industry, and we work to foster a collaborative, encouraging, and open working environment while developing our current and future projects.
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking a talented intern to join a team of world-class developers making great games. We are looking for people who are either self-taught or trained in their respective area of video game development, who have a portfolio of work they are excited to show, and who work well both on their own and as part of a team. In addition, the successful candidate will be a self-motivated problem solver who is passionate about making games that people love!
- Undertake mentorship from a lead in your specialty on a AAA title at a world-class studio
- Learn as much as you can about your field, the industry, the team culture, and the company
- Build components of a AAA game and/or its tools under the guidance of your mentor
- Meet the development team and learn about careers adjacent to your field
- Formal training or a strong portfolio in one of the following fields:
- Video game content and encounter design
- User experience and/or user interface design
- Monetization design and/or video game product management
- Rising senior pursuing BS or MS in Game Development or game development-oriented field, OR Recent graduate with a respective degree
- Available for a full-time internship during the summer of 2022
- Mastery of the tools of your trade (art, engineering, or design software)
- Experience playing action games or online games (The Elder Scrolls Online, DOOM, Skyrim, Fallout, etc.)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and organized, with strong attention to detail
- Love for games and game development
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.