10 days ago
Job Title: Design Director 策划总监
We’re looking for a passionate, talented, and experienced Creative Director with a proven track record of leading creative teams to success in the strategy/SLG/4X genre.
This position will be responsible for carrying the vision set up by the Executive Producer on a new game concept, and then translating it into a world class design. This can include contributing to, or managing creative ideas, prototyping, game project proposals, production level game design, live ops game design, working on a new and exciting SLG/4X game based on one of the world’s most popular IPs. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the game is designed creatively to engage players for years and meets EA’s standard of quality and depth.
- Responsible for all aspects of design, prototyping, UI design, numbers balancing, documentation and project management.
- Ability to come up with well-developed and creative ideas combining the best of existing 4X design with new innovations.
- Stabilize and set the project’s creative direction. Must be able to persuade team members and other stakeholders that the direction we’re choosing is a good one.
- Come up with creative solutions to various design challenges, issues, and player feedback during production, testing and live operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Product Management, Brand, and Marketing
- Build and maintain expertise within the strategy/4X segment and extend this expertise to future titles.
- Manage and mentor game design teams with insights and leadership abilities.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Between 5 and 8 years of professional online mobile production and design experience – specifically in the Strategy/SLG/4X genre.
- Participate in at least one full production process of a mobile SLG project, ideally with commercial success.
- Have proven skills to execute a game idea from concept to a final product.
- Have a deep understanding of game design philosophy and sense of quality.
- Understanding of social and community and how that contributes to the game
- Deeply understand what the essential demands of a mobile game are, and also and more importantly, understand how to design features and systems to meet those demands.
- An excellent team player, listener, and communicator.
- Open to trying new things with experimentation, and a passion for playing and making games.
- Game numbers design balancing & economy design skill, and previous experience is preferred.
- Good communication in both Mandarin and English.